여행후기

Johnny Depp makes surprise visit to an antiques shop in Lincolnshire

페이지 정보

Maurice Odrisco… 23-10-08 02:24 view4 Comment0

본문

made a surprise appearance at an antique shop in Lincolnshire earlier this month after
The actor, 59, left staff at the Hemswell Antiques Centre in shock after arriving via helicopter. 
as he enjoyed a spot of retail therapy in a paint splattered patchwork shirt and long plaid scarf.
completed the look with distressed jeans and a blue paperboy cap.
Donning a pair of dark glasses Johnny wore his hair loose and sported a neatly trimmed goatee as he spent hours exploring the store. 
Shopping: Johnny Depp, 59, made a surprise appearance at an antique shop in Lincolnshire earlier this month after swapping Hollywood for a quiet life in Somerset
Star struck: Johnny (centre) left staff at the Hemswell Antiques Centre in shock after arriving via helicopter 
The Sweeney Todd, where he resides on an 850-acre estate, complete with a 19th-century mansion.
Known as one of Hollywood's biggest hell-raisers he  insisted he isn't 'the great extrovert that people think.
in the West Country, which boasts 12 bedrooms, eight bathrooms and 850 acres.
Happier times: At the time of his purchase, the star was newly engaged to his now ex-wife Amber Heard, who he married in 2015 before their 2017 divorce (pictured in 2011) 
Trail: Last year, the jury found that Heard had defamed her ex-husband in an article claiming she was a victim of domestic abuse
The stunning abode, which looks like it has been taken straight out of a Jane Austen novel, also features sprawling walled gardens.
Depp said: 'I just love places with character.

British people are cool and will greet you as if you are a neighbour — without going over the top. I like going to places, seeing things and meeting people — but I'm not the great extrovert that people think.'
He added: 'In truth, I'm quite a shy person. That's one of the great things about Britain, and especially Somerset.
I can just be me — and that's nice. 
'I can go into shops without being surrounded by people wanting selfies. I don't mind that up to a point, but sometimes it gets a little too crowded.'
At the time of his purchase, the actor star was newly engaged to his now ex-wife Amber Heard, who he married in 2015 before their 2017 divorce.
Depp was recently involved in the with Amber, 36.
Last year, the jury found that Heard had defamed her ex-husband in an article claiming she was a victim of domestic abuse.
The actress won one of the three counter-claims she ordered against Depp and was awarded $2million in compensatory damages.

For those who have any kind of inquiries concerning exactly where as well as tips on how to make use of Watch Museum, you are able to call us on the webpage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.