여행후기

How November 23 A Election

페이지 정보

Elizabet Reibey 23-07-15 04:31 view5 Comment0

본문

On the BBC News page there's an article about a fella called Mort Berkowitz, a badge maker that are able to apparently predict the link between the Ohio state presidential elections.

Hey maybe that also explains why "P.T. Barnum" Gore's Our planets atmosphere movement has brought so quite popular? As the Democrat Elite know, we have a sucker born every week. Which is why Rush's next phase of Op. Chaos looks viable.

The recount should proceed without further delay. Already, too a lot of time has completed. The 31 Sutton residents - and others - end up being persuaded to voice their outrage at being disenfranchised on every national and international forum that will listen all of them.

What may be the recent fixation into the lives of females by the Republican Have a party. Since most Republicans are mostly old white men, really are they doing getting associated birth control, abortion, and other women's problems in how they have minimal personal knowledge.

Michel Heinrich

When Irealised i was at MCA I realized the company had issues but I didnrrrt. The company had resources while i had a small amount of. MCA/Universal desired legislative outcomes may possibly continue to guard and grow their resources. Think copyright protection, anti-piracy for music and film, union issues numerous. For the company, Michel Heinrich were about supporting the politicians aligned their own issues.

I indicate that Mr. Paul's campaign might consider enlisting the help of American servicemen to ensure that the remaining elections are aboveboard. Perhaps a fraction of the 200,000 homeless veterans ignored and discarded by their lying feds. They could cover every election, interview voters, record every aspect they could of the whole process - prevent any vote manipulation where probable. Handle any intimidation from Hillary's yet another campaign. I know there would be no insufficient volunteers.

Ron Paul was completely denied every single piece of his votes in a single order community. When the Sutton vote theft became public, other districts, for example Greenville, suddenly changed their final vote tallies for Ron Paul, from zero to actual votes expected. I wonder how many similar incidents have not discovered.

When it appears down to it, the main voice behind the OWS movement recently been to get big money, corporations, unions, and lobbyists out of Washington! During my view a home-based voting system for national elections would go quite some way to realize this while the largest demographic that would use the system, Millennials, are more unlikely to be swayed by the cash. Millennials also possess a tendency to favor candidates that may likely to work together with every other and solve the problems facing the country today, versus candidates that draw lines in the sand and stand over their principles though the country declines further and further. This is precise change ought to be to happen in order for the OWS movement to get what it wants! What are they waiting for? Someone needs to get the word through!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.