여행후기

Online Voting Movement For Occupy Wall Street

페이지 정보

Lindsay 23-07-15 04:36 view5 Comment0

본문

Am I the only 1 who finds the American elections for President, better..weird? A few weeks ago or sometime then, I first tuned into the DNC convention in Littleton. "DNC?" even that sounded odd to myself. It reminded of me of some kind of medical procedure. Okay, it's Democratic National Trade show. The first bias I noted was from the political reporting and coverage from the different networks and cable referrals. I had to examine to see if the different "commentators" were actually in the same gathering.

The recount should proceed without further delay. Already, too lots of time has has gone by. The 31 Sutton residents - and others - always be persuaded to voice their outrage at being disenfranchised on every national and international forum that will listen for them.

Which means you senses free to take into consideration every involving this so-called "election" as merely activity. Go ahead. Elect the candidate of "your choice" - and watch your future vanish.

But in the event that's too subtle for you then concerning an offering for this year, poking fun in the always amusing Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska. As being a politician her numerous gaffs made her a satirical punching. Although she brought out of the presidential elections in October last year her legacy lives on, immortalised last than favorably in Mort's 'Everyone Else is Palin by Comparison' badge.

Media. - So Tina Fey was funny as hell spoofing Sarah Palin. Should this affect your vote? Truly a bit. Should you be in your heart that McCain-Palin ticket reflects the America you've always imagined, then vote for them. You might be Obama-Biden tend to make a better America, then that's choice. Be selective of the stuff you read, watch and hear so you do not get caught in the lies and press releases of the campaigns. Flip-flops are common, and statements don't always ring true.

What is considered is this kind of unique voting tactic will extend a vehicle for the DNC Honcho-ship while at the same time forcing the Mainstream Media to expose all from the hidden spooks and skeletons in both candidate's closets. Better still, Op. Chaos has dropped at the forefront the true power behind all DNC Roland Povinelli ; could be an elusive covert branch referred to as, "The Super Delegates". These Supreme Liberal Beings are the only Democrats whose votes actually actually decide who wins the DNC ticket in various future Presidential elections.

People who when they see BS, like present-day crap acquire from the banks, they will go software program. Get rid of the Muppet's, kick these devices into gear and most importantly, increase the risk for hard decisions that have got to be earned. One example associated with the is simply, the banks have funds. The banks have compose down big debts and you can forget about world opinion, this cracks me up,as the world is on the inside same circumstance.So what the reason for worrying about opinion, or possibly it just spin to keep us wondering?

Of course the beauty of this is that it is handily transferred to be able to Blighty. Derision for politicians here is basically a national past as well as I'm sure you you're able to come with a number of amusing slogans against poor Nick Clegg or whichever of the Millibands is leader for the Labour Spacial occasion. but if you feel the need to annoy Dave Cameron why not go this particular particular simple suggestion on your badge.

Roland Povinelli

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.