여행후기

Jojo Siwa rocks sequin jumpsuit for The View taping after DWTS loss

페이지 정보

Kayleigh Bingle 23-07-16 05:00 view4 Comment0

본문

looked in good spirits despite losing to Iman Shumpert in the finale on Monday evening. 
The 18-year-old TV personality was all smiles as she was pictured outside of The View studios in where she rocked a dazzling sequin jumpsuit. 
The born dance sensation made an appearance on the daytime talk show to speak about her 'historic' DWTS season and promote her newest venture Siwas Dance Pop Revolution. 
Spirits high: Jojo Siwa continued to show off her more glamorous style as she rocked a glitzy blue sequin jumpsuit for a taping of The View in New York City on Tuesday 
Jojo seemed to continue with her more mature fashion roll following her appearance at the American Music Awards on November 21 — which she confessed was the first time she had ever worn heels or a dress 'in my life.'    
Her look for the Tuesday taping however did show a bit of her usual sparkly flare as she took to the streets in an eye-catching blue sequin jumpsuit and heels for the 'second time.'
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
697 shares

Still getting used to stilettos Siwa was pictured laughing off a near mishap as her sparkling Christian Louboutins almost got stuck in the sidewalk grate which caused a near slip.  
The Dance Moms alum wore her blonde hair half up with two spunky pigtails on top and showed off a face that included rainbow eyeshadow with rhinestones.  
Mature style: The teen star seemed to continue with her more mature fashion roll following her appearance at the AMAs over the weekend,  which she confessed was the first time she had ever worn heels or a dress 'in my life' 
Speaking her truth: sampon repigmentare par alb She made an appearance on the daytime talk show to speak about her 'historic' DWTS season and promote her newest venture Siwa's Dance Pop Revolution
Got her back: Pictured by her side was her mom Jessalynn Siwa as both ladies were invited to take the stage at The View where Jojo walked out to Lady Gaga's LGBTQ+ anthem Born This Way
By her side was mom Jessalynn Siwa who also stars in their new Peacock show Siwas Dance Pop Revolution, and earlier in the day Jojo had done Good Morning America. 
Both ladies were invited to take the stage at  where Jojo walked out to Lady Gaga's LGBTQ+ anthem Born This Way and did a bit of dancing before joining the hosts at the table. 
The song had been the one she had danced to with partner Jenna Johnson on the DWTS finale the evening prior, but she ultimately lost the competition show. 
While sitting down with Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, and Sunny Hostin, Siwa confessed that she had 'cried four times today' because DWTS was over and called it 'the best experience of my life.'  
Emotional: While sitting down with The View hosts, Siwa confessed that she had 'cried four times today' because DWTS was over and called it 'the best experience of my life 
Easy does it! Still getting used to heels as she wore them for the second time in her life on Tuesday, Siwa almost had a mishap as her Christian Louboutins nearly caused her to slip on a sidewalk grate
 And of making history as the first same-sex dance couple in the show's history she said that for her that 'meant changing the way the world looked at something normally' and called that 'important.'
'I think representation is  huge and I think that for kids seeing me love who I want to love

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.