여행후기

Answers About Sports

페이지 정보

Claudia 23-07-17 09:06 view52 Comment0

본문

It is a historic photograph or other depiction of a person who's no longer alive. This can be a depiction of a copyrighted three-dimensional work or constructing, which is the thing of discussion in an article. The picture was created and vapeallright printed by the same creator who also holds the rights to the unique object, and no alternative depiction may very well be suitably created. We will usually not use a file if its proprietor has a possible commercial curiosity in its use, and if our use of it could compete with its authentic market role.

Editors' opinions, beliefs, personal experiences, unreviewed analysis, libelous material, and copyright violations is not going to stay. If the supply web site doesn't say so explicitly, please don't add the file. Recordsdata uploaded on Commons can be used instantly here on Wikipedia as well as on all its sister tasks. I made this myself, from scratch, with out copying or incorporating anybody else's inventive work, and I am keen to release it below a free license.

Permitted file varieties: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, xcf, pdf, mid, vapeallright mp3, mpeg, mpg, ogg, ogv, opus, svg, djvu, vapeoffen tiff, vapewho tif, oga, flac, wav, wave, webm, vapeallow (https://www.vapeallow.com/) webp. For topics who lived in the early-to-mid 20th century: have you considered if there is perhaps an older photograph that has fallen in the general public area? Specify date of dying, if relevant to public area standing. This file is in the public Domain for vapingthis another cause. Its copyright expired for some other motive.

The outdated description page, together with the supply and copyright data, vapeallright will nonetheless be appropriate for the brand new version and may stay the identical. Please explain what precise function this file will serve in the article. This will be saved and displayed as a part of the file description page. If this page is an article draft in your user house, we're sorry, but we should ask you to attend till the page is prepared and has been moved into mainspace, and only upload the file after that.

Yes, I need this file to be instantly obtainable in all Wikimedia initiatives, in all languages.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.