여행후기

Did Joe Montana Vape Or Smoke?

페이지 정보

Ella 23-09-09 01:05 view5 Comment0

본문

I believe Some of The other LABORATORY Reports FROM FDA AND THE STATE LABS HAVE Mentioned High CONCENTRATIONS OF VITAMIN E ACETATE AND vapingwork That could be Done FOR Vapefavorite More THE ILLICIT Purposes OR vapewait THE Profit Purposes OF DILUTING THE Materials AND MAKING IT LOOK Nice And perhaps NOT HAVING To use AS Much THC OR Other Active Ingredients. We're IN A better PLACE THAN WE Were TWO WEEKS Ago IN Terms Of having ONE VERY Strong Culprit OF CONCERN Based ON THE LUNG FLUID TESTING. Until The relationship BETWEEN VITAMIN E ACETATE AND LUNG Health Is better CHARACTERIZED, IT’S Important THAT VITAMIN E ACETATE NOT BE ADDED TO E-CIGARETTE OR VAPING Products.

The general public SURVEY Hyperlink WAS POSTED ON OUR Web site IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER OF THIS Year AND WAS PUBLICIZED By THE MEDIA, POSTED ON IDPH SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND PROMOTED BY OUR Native Well being DEPARTMENTS. AND THE SAMPLES Reflect PATIENTS FROM STATES Across THE Country. THE Five Times OR More PER DAY DOESN’T SOUND Fairly AS FREQUENT AS A few of WHAT WAS DESCRIBED TO ME BY A few of the PATIENTS. AS DR. LAYDEN Identified Within the ILLINOIS Results AND WE SAWEARLIER IN UTAH, THERE Appears to be A robust Affiliation WITH Buying Products FROM INFORMAL SOCIAL SOURCES.

I DON’T Think We are able to SAY THAT Right this moment. SO, vapingwork That may PARTIALLY Explain THAT FOR Those People that WE Didn't Find THC. SO, vapingready BEING Able to find VITAMIN E ACETATE IS Somewhat BIT Easier TO DO THAN THC. What number of More SAMPLES WOULD CDC Need AND WOULD YOU Need To search out IT IN 100% OF THEM Before YOU FELT Comfortable SAYING THAT This is THE Thing That's Causing THE Harm? But WE HAVEN’T Got Five ON The top OF OUR List Right NOW AND SAY We really Must DIVE INTO Those Next.

TO SAY WE’VE Obtained A listing OF A High Five TO TAKE ON Next, vapehurry WE Truly DON’T. AND IT WAS OUR Main Priority List. CDC’S Goal AND Priority IS TO Stop THIS OUTBREAK AND To provide THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WITH Data-Driven AND vaporlong SCIENCE-Based Recommendations. OUR WORK COMPLEMENTS The continued WORK OF FDA And some STATE PUBLIC Health LABS TO CHARACTERIZE E-LIQUID EXPOSURES AND HIGHLIGHTS THE Extensive COLLABORATION BETWEEN FEDERAL, STATE And local Partners.

It is very Different ROUTE OF Exposure That would Cause Local Harm AT THAT LUNG INTERFACE. THAT Said, Identifying A set Of information THAT Points TO VITAMIN E ACETATE AS A priority FOR LUNG PATHOLOGY DOESN’T Imply THAT THERE Aren't Different Parts Causing LUNG Hurt. SO THAT’S WHY THE CDC CONTINUES TO Recommend THAT While THIS INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING, People CONSIDER REFRAINING FROM USE OF ALL E-CIGARETTE OR VAPING Products. But I DON’T Think While THIS INVESTIGATION CONTINUES To provide US SOME NEW Information, We expect THAT Considering REFRAINING FROM USE OF ALL E-CIGARETTE OR VAPING Products.

But There is Additional WORK TO DO ON VITAMIN E ACETATE After which Probably Additional TESTING TO DO ON A BROADER Number, NOT To give IT A Precise Number, But A BROADER Number of Patient SPECIMENS FROM Different Locations.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.